Tone Deaf Tool
Welcome to ToneDeafTool, a helpful ear trainer and melody finder for tone deaf people!
- Start/Stop button, can also use earbud button;
- Pitch-to-color mapping;
- White means sound was below minumum volume (background noise), so it was not analysed! A full row of white corresponds to 25 seconds;
- Each row of signal corresponds to 0.08 seconds, so all 22 rows is 1.75s;
- Grey means pitch was analyzed but ambiguous;
- Color bar indicates pitch of last analyzation;
- Two colors means we’re between two pitches!
- RAISE pitch to move line UP, LOWER pitch to move line DOWN;
- Solid color means on pitch!
- Sound signal alternates white to black,
- Numerical frequency (Hz) of last analyzation.
ToneDeafTool does listen to your world when you turn it on, and allows you to save audio you've recorded. It immediately deletes audio you do not save; and it never sends your audio anywhere.
Join the Beta!
Write us to join our small group of beta-testers, then Go Here!